Saturday, February 19, 2005

its been quite sometime since i last updated, but life has been almost similar~

got back my common test results!! i'm like so happy with my results? hAhaz!! LAN - C EVP - B!! PCS - C!! i'm like SOSOSOSO shocked!? when i received my EVP paper!! loLx~ the lecturer called my name and smiled at me, so i thought that i'm a goner. but when i saw my grades, i was like totally stunned~

started to jump back to my seats. a little too over the moon~ loLz=P

this sem, everyone seemed to have better results~ hydar had a nice cool B for LAN~ 30+ marks over 50!! natasha too~ loLz~ all the smarties from F01 =D

i'm so happy this week too~ i finished my EVP project in 2 days!! so happy!! and more then 60% of it is done by myself~!! -proud- smart boy!! =D

yah~ so i completed it in 2 days, but i feel that it isn't good enough. so i'll be heading back to school tomorrow evening and brainstorm together with yanren. gonna try to do loads of features on my HP model like - SMS, error messages, sounds? if possible~ its gonna be so exciting! and brainwrecking~ =P

all things, give thanks to God! really thank God for His wisdom, understanding, creativity and productivity... i finally understood what Pastor Kong preached about last year when he said we should be productive.

whEe!! going for morning jog lateR!! I CAN'T WAIT! =D=D=D

No comments: