Monday, March 07, 2005

do you believe in Angels?

after watching a TV series - Angels, i found myself asking that question.

we often protray Angels dressed in white garments and wings on their backs. but in the television series, they protrayed Angels as human beings filled with the love of God and they are here on earth with a mission, to do what our Father in Heaven says.

in the bible, Angels are used to care for people, to protect, to inform and to destory. Jesus Himself was taken care by Angels when He was in the wilderness for 40 days, to be tempted by the devil.

whats an Angel like? are we able to see an Angel when we come face to face with it? could an Angel be around you right now, taking care of you, encouraging you and supporting you in times of difficulities? maybe you're an Angel, without knowing it?

i used to think that i'm an Angel. loLz=) i've this discernment thingy in me that's pretty accurate. often when my friends share their problems with me, or merely is hiding something from me, i would be able to figure out whats the problem even if my friend didn't tell me.

sometimes its almost like an voice in my head, telling me specific details and my friends do get shocked at times.

another reason i thought i'm an Angel because i've a sensitive nature and i could tell easily if that person is getting bothered by something, or if that person is hiding something from me. though it may get over sensitive at times, or totally insensitive, it has been really useful when i'm with my friends.

but i know that i'm just a human being, created by God by His awesome power and uniqueness.

Angel or not, i don't know. but i do believe in Angels and they are all around me.

No comments: