Saturday, March 05, 2005

God's timing.

God's timing is so important in our lives and if we rush His timing, everything goes wrong and falls off eventually.

thank God for strength, even right now. i've slept only 3 hours last night, as i met kim for SUPER late supper. or should i say breakfast? =X anyway, i just came back from school and i didn't really feel sleepy. so i went online, even though i know that no one would be online at this time.

logged into msn and this sister messaged me.

she shared with me her experience with God when i bought her to church last year and she thanked me for everything. she also shared that she saw a difference in me and she believes that its God who changed me.

this sister felt God on the first occasion she stepped into church and her life was changed. though she didn't come back after that week, she shared that she was facing a difficult time and when i invited her to church, she felt peace in her heart when she responded to the altarcall and got prayed for.

i still remember her telling me that she felt something in her heart.

now she is faced with a slight problem. she comes from a buddhist family and its hard for her to let go. so she asked me for advise and thank God for His wisdom, i managed to explain things clearly to her and she felt blessed.

she has been crying out to God for healin upon her friend. when she shared with me that she has been prayin for her friend, i felt so encouraged. here i have, a sister, who's so hungry for God and a desire for her friend to be healed. God WILL definitely heal that friend of hers, because of her faith!

its really encouraging to see such hunger for God. it makes me overjoyed and ever praising God.

No comments: