Tuesday, March 22, 2005

when God decided to show Himself to me, there's nothing i can do cept to submit to Him.

if there's a growth in me, its gotta be caused by this afternoon.

if there's a difference in me, its gotta be caused by this afternoon.

something burned inside me as i worshipped. He's still with me, and He has never forgotten about me. He has something great for me and He wants me to complete the race. He will complete it with me and He promised.

i realized that i've been slack in my walk with God. i realized my mistakes, sins and wrong doings that caused grief to the Holy Spirit. i realized that i'm not a good shepherd, always taking things for granted. i realized i've been trying to be the good boy when i should have just ran to Him for shelter. i realized i haven been carrying His presence and i should carry His presence because i'm called.

if i can turn back time, i would. but i know that such experiences can be used by God for His glory. if there's an example now, it would be Sy Rogers. i've never felt so liberated after his teaching on both days. not liberated to sin against God, but liberated to run towards God with love and Godly fear.

there's so many ideas in my mind; prayer group, discipleship, teaching, pushing, encouraging, guiding, luminating, soul winning and protecting.

i feel alive.

No comments: