Tuesday, March 08, 2005

one of the best starts of the day - waking up at 8.15am, realizing that you've a presentation between 8am to 10am.

i was shocked when Ronald sms'ed me and asked if i'm coming to school.

thank God i didn't have to wait long for a cab and i stepped into class at 9.00am. i barely settled down in class and was informed that its my group's turn to present. so thats like 2 shocks in less then 1 hour.

thank God i delivered my part of the presentation really smoothly and managed to capture the attention of my classmates. i saw my lecturer's remarks about my group (secretly) and she wrote that we're articulate, good research, good slide layout and some other stuff which i didn't catch because she caught me reading it~ =X

was on the same bus with one of the classmates and she said that our group's presentation was really good and the slides were plain, yet straight to the point. thank God that she felt it that way!! after looking at other group's slide, i felt that my group's research wasn't in depth!

i guess most of my projects are completed and awaiting teacher's assessment. but thank God for His creativiy, favour and so much more other things. i want to shine for Jesus in the areas of my studies!! in order for that to happen, i got to study hard, myself, and pray for the wisdom and understanding of God to be upon me.

pray for me alrite? =)

No comments: