Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hillsongs - Shout To The Lord

My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love

My comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and stength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship you

Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name
I sing for joy at the work of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you

-

this gotta be the best song of the, month. =D God just keeps coming up with great songs in church=D=D=D

its a blessed blessing day=) first of all, i was late for an hour for Human Communication class, but my lecturer didn't say anything. then, she remembered that i'm a Christian and i'm interested in the Planet Shakers concert, so she took down my email and said that she would inform me about the concert thingy.

so i asked if i could bring my friends along and she said OKIE!! but, only 20. loLz=P i've more then 20 names who wants to go to the concert, several of which wants multiple tickets~ well, most likely i'll get tickets for those who knows everyone who's going. imagine the fun man~ =D=D=D

then i went for SAB and our lecturer gave us our marks for our Assignment 2. my group has the HIGHEST mark!! praise the Lord!! we had 86/100!! our lecturer even said that some of the students in the class are capable of getting AD!! wOohOo!! and are really "talented" in this business thingy. loLz=P

then i met up with ronald and daniel to do our human comm project.

completed half of the project and decided to continue on saturday, because of an unknown reason~ hEh.

xuanie messaged and told me that she's in NP, so i decided to look for her since she's just so nearby. with loads of shock, she's with xueyi and wanyi. both gurls are thinking of studying in NP and came to listen to the lecturers "brainwash" them. somehow, they seem interested in EI=/ heh.

alvin the ediot is also interested in EI.. =.-

slacked around in school, finally decided to go home as it was getting really boring.

i just can't stop playing the song..=D=D=D

No comments: