Thursday, May 26, 2005

i don't know how to start, but i just want to blog my thoughts.

second day of school and its not getting any better, even though howie, yanren and hamzah would be in the same class as i am. class was so boring today, i chatted in MSN and watched howie play spider solitare.

we did some assignment thingy that the lecturer explained. didn't understand a single bit, but when aiysah taught us, everything became so crystal clear~

headed down to the NP-CHC orientation at LT58. it was quite fun and Bro KimHock shared a really inspirational vision to everyone. having a simple vision, lifestyle and to follow the church's vision because thats wise.

was given a caregroup to look after, with various of zones combined together. though the strength today isn't very big, 7 in fact, i still thank God for this chance to lead a group of people. a chance to be moulded.

POS training was quite fruitful too. the new timings for frog leap is rather successful and the other stunts are almost there, just that we still have to work on our basics. we can't allow small cracks to appear on the actual day, because it will eventually lead to a huge crack.

i was bathing, suddenly i just felt that i haven been fruitful in my personal walk with God. God is able to give me loads of things, and usually He dangles them infront of me. but when i allow pride to come in, the things would be taken away from me.

its almost like God's testing me of my faithfulness in Him. if i would give Him all the glory and if i would humble myself. when He takes things away, its almost like He's testing me of my patience. submitting to God everyday, taking away my pride and humbling myself. knowing that without God, i'm nothing and only through Him, i achieve things.

i can be a high flyer, yet get burnt out in the end because i don't have a focus in life. if God is my focus in life, i give Him all the glory and praise. He's the one that gave me the grace to perform and He's the one that gave me the anointing. without God, everything is hard and with God, nothing is impossible=)

doing things for the sake of doing it and doing it for the glory of God makes huge differences. doing things for the sake of it is not my 100% effort, but if i'm doing things for the glory of God, the Spirit of Excellence would manifest.

sometimes we're so busy that Jesus passes us by and the sad thing is that we don't even realize it. we can be so busy with our lives that we overlook things that are of basic foundations. when Jesus passes us by, we miss the chance for the reignition of our Spirit.

ultimately, God is the only one.

No comments: