Thursday, May 26, 2005

is it just me alone or everyone's feeling it too?

things don't seem to be going smooth and more and more things are happening around me. indirectly, i feel a little affected and insecure. its almost like a cloud of doubts in my mind and before i do anything, i've to clear them.

how am i going to show a confident look when i'm insecure myself? when i show that i'm insecure, more people around me get insecure. all it takes is just one fall and you pull back at every slight miscomfort. getting over confident is something i've to take precaution, all it takes is just one crack.

when things go down, our defenses go down too, thus allowing the devil to attack our mind, injecting negative thoughts and draining us of our energy. faith leaks and if not properly managed, we may even breakdown. if we do not rush to our Source, we burn out and eventually hurt ourselves Spiritually.

sometimes we drag things a little too long when we could have rush towards God for strength, shelter and security. sometimes we may even depend on people too much, thus building our altar on them. usually man disappoints, but God doesn't. man can't be always there for us, but only God can always be there for us.

He's our Creator and only He truely knows how to deal and handle us. only He knows our fullest potential and the level we're performing at. we may seek comfort at man because we want to hear things that are pleasing to our ears, but God knows better than men.

guard my heart, guard my mind. emotional affection must be watched over carefully and my actions speak louder then words. through contact, there's bound to be affection. if body language is misinterepted, it would result in complicated things that would tangle everything.

sometimes i just wish that God will appear right before me and i'll be able to get the solutions instantly. but God isn't looking for wimps, but He's looking for people with great character, attitude and the right desires.

i shall not fall under emotional breakdown, but i shall rise up and take on the challenge. i shall not allow my Spirit to break, but i shall allow my Spirit to be moulded. if i do not start now, i might just miss out on my destiny.

No comments: