Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rev Dr Phil Pringle Conference Day 2

i was assigned to be in the outpost, but thank God for favour as when i heard that ministry is for students, i messaged my leader and asked if its possible someone else replaces me and i go down and receive the anointing. it was approved and i was like a desperate person, sprinting down the steps from level 1 to b4.

Pastor Phil shared about the 4Ds before being a leader and i was really blessed by the message. at least i know that i'm still on track and i'm not "forgotten" in God's kingdom.

had a great conference call with Bro Alvin, Samantha, Reid and myself. we shared about how we felt during the conference and what vision God placed in our hearts. Sam's vision is extremely amazing~

i forgot what i blogged about last night and it was a great entry!! but my laptop crashed because the RAM is spoilt and i've to bring my laptop to school so that repair work can be done. i've no idea how long would they take and if they would format my laptop=/

i guess i've to bring my laptop to school one of these days...

was in school earlier and we had a prayer walk. laid hands on benches, walls and pillars. it was a cool experience and when i was praying for my school blocks, i felt more stirred up in my Spirit. we all gathered and practised stunts, but my group didn't practise because sam couldn't attend the training session.

i became shuling's backspot~

we had a short training, but loads of fun and scare. joy had a really bad fall and from my angle, it looked like she fell straight on her face=/ thank God she's okie and was extremely brave to continue doing stunts afterwards~

karen did shoulder stand on me and i was told to walk around. heh~ she was extremely wobbly and when i let her down, she was so shocked that she sat on the bench and stared away in daze.

extremely tired, but God will charge me up with His Spirit!!

No comments: