Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Rev Pastor Phil Pringle Conference Day 1.

my vocab is so bad, i'm unable to give a word that describes the conference that took place earlier; it was fantastic. right from the beginning to the very end, i felt as though Pastor Phil spoke straight to me, again, and like what he said, there's an impartation of faith.

a whole new level of faith and spirituality.

i feel extremely calm inside me right now, everything's cool and alright. i guess that does make me quieter then usual. i don't know, but thats how i feel now. i guess want to keep quiet and observe around a little, focus on God more in my heart and allow His Spirit to lead me.

i don't know if i should say this, but i'll just share~

during altarcall, when Pastor Phil was sharing about what he saw above Sister Sandy's head, he turned around and stared at me for almost 3 seconds. i was looking at him and noticed that he was smiling then almost suddenly, he turned back to Sister Sandy and continued praying for her.

anyway, glory to God!! if there's anything in my life worthy of giving glory, all the glory should go to Him because He's the one that made it all possible=)

and also, i MAYBE getting into the Elites team!! bro michael asked when would i be going into the army and when i said i'm not sure and most probably next year, he seemed quite happy and kept saying good~

seriously, i really hope to be an elite member. even though its a higher commitment and responsibilty, i want to serve God and His ministers directly, getting discipled directly under church leaders.

rub shoulders with God's anointed ones~

promotion comes from God and i don't want to go against His flow~ like what Pastor Phil shared about the 4 faces~ i want to have all the 4 faces and someone who's available to serve God. all i ask for is His wisdom and anointing upon my life.

it may not be my time, yet, but it doesn't mean that it wouldn't come to past! God's word never fails and He wouldn't disappoint!

i think i've been allowing myself to fall into temptations and allowing negative thoughts to manifest in my mind. thus it has been affecting me a lot and especially in my mental area.

like what eugene said, i may look fine on the outside, but i'm affected on the inside~

looks like i've strayed off topic~

its been a great day and i can't wait for tomorrow's and friday's conference~ i REALLY hope that i'm still Bro Kokyew's runner and i also really hope that Bro Michael would ask if i'm interested to join the Elites team=)

hAaz!

HALLELUJAH!!!

No comments: