Saturday, May 21, 2005

what is Faith!? Faith is Forsaking All I Trust Him. not only that, Faith is For All (situations) I Trust Him! Faith is also Forever Always I Trust Him!

Faith is a super broad topic to share about. notice that the three phrase i share, they all have 1 thing in common.

TRUST.

whats trust? its like giving your heart to Jesus, and allowing Him to take control. not knowing what the situation lies ahead, you trust in Jesus and obey Him.

sometimes we think that we've everything under control, but once something goes wrong, we stumble and blame God. should that even happen if we allowed God to take charge? if our anchor is deep in the word of God, the crashing waves wouldn't even be able to move us.

how are you going to trust something that we can't even see? by the word of God! by His promises to us!

the bible is full of hope and promise. it says that God loves everyone and yearns to see all in the kingdom of God.

the bible is full of visions. for those that are weary and tired, it says that the young shall run and never get tired, they shall soar on eagle's wings and never grow weary!

with FAITH, whatever we see in our Spirit can be possible in the natural realm. whatever is of God, and of pure desires, will He not give?

faith move mountains. most of all, faith pleases God!!

i maybe on the "waiting" list, but i'll STILL praise God because of the future He painted for me. i'll still renew my heart and my mind so that He's my ONE and ONLY. Jesus is my FIRST love.

No comments: