Saturday, March 13, 2004

ah. sermon today was rather interesting. talked about the purpose of our life! heh~ i wondered what is God's purpose for me=D

when Pastor Tan told us that if he's given a chance to be a pilot, he would rejected it. why!? because he realised his purpose in his life, and that's to be a pastor! haha, the moment i heard that, i started laughing and wonder if that would apply to me too=)

aye, i got flying lessons tomorrow. so sian!! i don't feel like going liao, it's getting pointless as my lessons are quite far compaired to my sorties. then, i'm starting to forget my stuffs and what am i supposed to do=/ haiz~ it's quite taxing to travel all the way to selatar camp, then rush all the way down to jurong west for cellgroup meeting.

hmm. i don't know what to blog for today=/

No comments: