Thursday, March 25, 2004

heh~ my classes started at 8am today, but i woke up at 8.30~ at first, i wanted to rush down to school, but i remembered that my lecturer always let us off 1 hour earlier. so i went back to sleep=P

woke up a while later and logged into ICQ. surprisingly, i saw my classmate online too. so i messaged him and asked if he attended class. then, he told me that classes were canceled, and he's in the library doing his PSP assignment~ thank God!! lolx=P

went for MPP lessons and we did milling today. we had to write out a program based on the drawing, and it was pretty easy as i had a pro-programmer sitting beside me. all i had to do was to look at his paper, and discuss with him~ lolx=P

met up with leonard and herman after school and we headed for the library to do our PSP. then, herman and me tried to smuggle our drinks up to the 5th floor. but, we got caught along the way and was told to leave the drinks at the counter=/ got my drinks later after i got my friends down and we drank outside the library. lolx=P

stayed in school till quite late, then headed for fajar mcdonalds. had 2 packets of large fries as i was pretty hungry. mcdonalds got wireless connection! i managed to login without using any user-id. i wonder why...

school's starting at 3pm tomorrow. i feel like swimming!!

No comments: