Tuesday, March 30, 2004

heh, great day in school~ loads of drama and fun. lolx=P

met up with natalie at CCK afterwards, and she helped her mom buy some stuffs. then, she accompanied me to cut my hair. i told the stylist that i want to have nataka's hairstyle, but she didn't seem to be convinced that i wanted it. she kept asking and made sure that i'm serious about it=/

anyway, she didn't do a good job either. i told her that the sides are too weird, doesn't even look a tad like nataka. but, she said that it would not be nice, if i were to shave it off. manxz!! it freakish looks like square top!!

anyway, then i went to buy hair dye and i went to natalie's place. she helped me dye my hair. but, the color isn't very obvious as the mixture was too watery. i looked like i was bleeding from the head~! ahhaz!! anyway, i would be dying my hair again few days later. hehx~

nataka's really dashing! manx!!

No comments: