Saturday, March 06, 2004

the stupid demon CAN'T distract, discourage, disorientate me!!

i kinda feel A LOT better after service today=D boy, i'm glad i didn't miss today's service. IT'S TOTALLY MEANT FOR ME!! the moment Pastor Phil Pringle said his first line, i felt like it was an arrow hit directly on my forehead. he's kinda scary too, when he started "speak about the future" it kind of freaked me out a little, cause i could sense myself moving into that direction, if i don't do anything about my spiritual life now. lolx=P although the sermon was very rushed, it gave me quite a good view of what the demon is capable of. some of those, i experienced it just few days back. lolx=P my cry to the Lord is answered!

alritez, my dance thingy wasn't that bad afterall. i made a fool of myself, did some stupid stuffs on stage, for the fun of it though=) came up with crazy and whacky ideas to express ourselves on stage. we're learnt more steps today, and we applied it into our rock n roll steps~ lolx=P i guess we look like some professional dancers now~ minus the stiff body when we take the wrong steps! hahaz=P

i'm signing a bond for Air-Force too. 4 year bond inclusive of NS, so it turns out to be 1 year after NS. i'll be paid quite a neat sum too, S$1000 bucks per month. hEehEe~! and er, S$1200 for completion of modules? ( 1200 x 5 = 6000 ) woah? serious? i don't know about the completion of modules part, but if that's the case. THATS A LOT OF MONEY!! hahaz! so, now i'll be shooting down planes, rather then flying them=)

hEhee! i fEeL So GoOd!!

No comments: