Monday, March 08, 2004

i'm so sleepy=/

i woke up at around 10am this morning, was unable to drag myself up at 6.15am. lolx=P sleeping while it's raining outside is really comfortable~ i snuggled under my blankie and continued sleeping while the rain was spashing into my room. lolx=P finally woke up at 10, and washed up. took my own sweet time until i was late, so i met herman in school directly, without going for any lessons=P

the atrium was kinda packed with people as it was raining. huge speakers were fixed up and for a moment, i kept asking myself why did i sign up for this. lolx=P soon, our show started. my teacher annouced over the mic that we were about to perform. there was a small crowd that formed infront of us that cheered along, i felt more comfortable after a while and i started to make a fool of myself.

went back to lessons, and i got back my engineering science paper. i got 77 marks!! woohoo!! but that's the average score, and 1 of the lowest marks among those that passed=/ oh, i got 50 marks for my MPP too, really blessed to pass that paper. thank God!

after that, i met up with the rest of my dance members and we waited for time to past. then, we went up to a particular block that's so alien to us. but in the block, the classes were extremely beautiful and classy!! i wonder why my classes were not held there. in that block, we danced again and i saw loads of my friends=/ they were like gigglin when they saw me dancing! urgh. there goes my reputation. anyway, there were loads of bigshots in the block and we were "supposed" to perform for them.

next, was the performance at the auditorm. i felt really stressed there as there were many of my classmates. the moment we got onto the stage, i could feel the tension and stress=/ herman and i sort of "freaked" out when we started to move around on the stage. but that got away after a while, though i felt that i was still extremely stiff. hehxz~ anyway, the other tutors said that we did a good job and we took pictures afterwards. i didn't smile again...

so sleepy=/

No comments: