Wednesday, March 17, 2004

haven been blogging for quite sometime. nothing really happened recently, except for a few hiccups. anyway, other then that, it's been really fine=)

just catched the shows - smallville and meet my folks~

smallville - it was really great going gaga over lena AGAIN! hahaz! anyway, lena is actually kirstin kreut, and she got really beautiful eyes. manx! her eyes are extremely beautiful that i can't peel my eyes off the screen the moment she's on=P

meet my folks - i don't really have an appetite for reality shows, but this is 1 of the few reality that caught my attention. i'm not really a crazy fan of this show, but everytime i watch it, i would not move from my position until it finishes. lolx=P todays episode was great too~ 3 ladies, only 2 are beautiful=X and 1 of the girls would be every guys dream girl? she's honest, sweet looking and strong. danielle. though she posed nude for playboy before, but she had to do it because she needed the cash to study! woah~ she supported herself through school and university? that's really quite amazing. plus, she's really pretty. lolx=P WHY AIN'T I THAT GUY?! =X

haven been sleeping well recently. had some weird dreams - i was in a 1 man army, and i had to go around "killing" people~ lolx=P and some other dreams that i can't really remember now. where are my dreamless sleeps~? =/

No comments: