Thursday, March 04, 2004

contrast

the moment i flipped the paper over, fear filled my heart~ the paper was harder then i expected=/ i guess i finished the paper in 30 mins? lolx=P started to look around pretending that i'm thinking hard~ my friend attempted to leave after 20 minutes, but was chased back to his seat. the teacher insisted that we leave only after 1 hour has past=/

i left early, and joined my friends in the canteen. it was quite funny listening to them complain about the paper, and counting how many points they would get. lolx=P

went to my dance thingy at the auditorium. i didn't do anything today cause i was late, and they finished practising. waited for the VIP to arrive and we would do a "performance" for them to approve. received great response and the performance was quite funny~ hahaz=P had a great laugh watching them.

tomorrow's my final paper!! woohoo!!

No comments: