Saturday, March 27, 2004

woopie! i woke up pretty early and i did some bible reading ( finally! ) then, i realised that i am going to be late for my exam afterwards~

had a quick shower before bursting out of my house.

PSP walkthough - total disaster! hahaZ!! even though we had the print outs with us, i didn't really understand the codes and all i did was just to edit and copy from my print outs. lolx=P

CG meeting~ somehow, i felt determined to change my ways and i wanted to be Jesus-like. i don't want to be lazy, or to judge people anymore. i want to forgive and forget, even if i have to bless my enemies. i guess i'll just have to remind myself time to time again and again. lolx=P

had a lift back home from charmaine's parents. they bought a new car!! it looks like their old car, just that it comes with an auto door!! so cool~!! lolx=P man are getting lazier and lazier~ hAhaz!! =X

i feel like going on a eating spree!! there's pasar malam downstairs!! >.<

No comments: