Monday, April 05, 2004

haven been updating my blog for quite sometime, was quite busy rushing from place to place, meeting my friends for movies and performance at the esplanade.

lemme update you guys a little here and there...

Saturday -

woke up quite early that day, and i met up with my secondary school friends for the movie screening - passion of the Christ, at marina square. i was quite surprised by their reaction after the show as they were asking me questions about the show. that "hinted" to me that they were interested about knowing more about the Gospel. 1 of my friend, yongjie, even said that the movie is too short.

most of my friends had a "blur" look after the show too, questions were burning in their mind, and once i started answering 1 of my friends, the rest shot me with many others. lolx=)

then, i had to rush down to cineleisure to meet my basketball friends. had my dinner at long john's and met up with natalie afterwards too. it's my third time watching the show, but i didn't feel tired of it. each time i watched it, i did different things. this time, i counted the number of times he was whipped, caned. during the torture part, i counted a total of 105 times he was whipped.

my basketball friends were amazed by the story, and they were asking questions too.


Sunday!! -

woke up early for service. i didn't meet any of my cell group members as they are attending the one at 1pm. so, i sat alone with 2 other strangers beside me. well, i didn't feel odd or out of place, but i worshipped like normal. sermon's really great, and it made me so freaking excited. i don't think i can go into details, but charmaine and i went crazy after our service. hahaz=)

then, i saw angeline. usually, my mind would be filled with hatred, but this time, forgiveness was in my mind. i took out my handphone and messaged my friend for her number. then, i started to message her and we chatted a little.

rushed home, changed and left for esplanade. met up with charlotte, eugene, benjamine, melody, joyce and wanling. it's been quite sometime we last met up with charlotte and wanling. both of them didn't change much, and they were still the same, crazy. lolx=)

i "made" wanling become my girlfriend as she was too quiet. so i started to introduce her as my girlfriend and she started to chat a little more. lolx=P i guess she's really shy? or she's really quiet. but, she's not like that when she's chatting online with me=/

well, i'm in class right now, Business Information Systems lecture=/ b o r i n g . . .

No comments: