Monday, April 26, 2004

played basketball just now~ i seriously lack the touch and and ball sense. lolx=P made a fool of myself, since i could not play at my best. but, i felt rather irratated as my friend kept "challenging" me. herman, i think you should know who...

i guess i'll continue to pump my thighs with the weight machine. it sorts of helps my explosive jump and the strength of my leg. heh heh... wait till i'm ready, i'll DUNK IN HIS FACE!

i'm thinking of ways to increase my speed too~ lolx=P maybe the lapruns would help... sprints for 400 metres, then rest for 2 minutes, then sprints again.

then, i'll pump my body too, not in terms of size, but HARDNESS! wOopiEe! i'll be like superman! but, i guess i'll try my best to put on weight, and at the same time, continue pumping. trying to reach a target of 75kg? with lean muscles=D

wOopiEe~ i'm looking forward to gym on mondays, wednesdays, fridays, sundays... =D=D=D that's if i can drag someone along with me~ hahAzz!!

No comments: