Thursday, April 15, 2004

this is 1 of the most relaxed day i ever had? lolx=P

reached school at about 12.15? the walk from the busstop to the classroom was torture! i was sweating like MAD~!! and i looked like i jumped into a swimming pool with my clothes on!! ... okie, not that bad=X but, i was sweating like a pig=P

the aircon in my class was so powerful that i almost froze to death in MY SWEAT=X sounds gross=/ anyway, i started to fan myself in class, and everyone was like staring at me. lolx=P alien in class...

during the programming class, i was busy doing my report for my MPP. hehe~ i had to draw graphs! >.< don't really like them as you have to be fairly accurately. well, the lazybones hit me, and i rounded up the numbers to 1 decimal place. hehe~ =P

lab~!! i LOVE lab lessons!! i don't know why, but it maybe just because of the oversized coat i get to wear. i look like some mad professor minus the geeky look and specs? hahaz! anyway, lab lessons would be cool'er if we had to mix chemicals~! lolx=P

bumped into samantha along the way to the busstop. it's been quite sometime we have been bumping into each other. lolx=P

decided to go home and "lighten" my bag~ lolx=P then, i messaged my cellgroup members to ask if they are attending bible studies later. alas! charmaine has a funeral to attend, melanie has a last minute meeting and the rest of the members attended yesterday=/ wanted to attend bible studies alone, but suddenly samantha came into my mind. lolx~ messaged and asked if i could join her and thank God! she didn't mind=P

caught in the rain while walking to church=/

waited for samantha and her cellgroup at the lobby. woah~ quite shocked as her members are pretty young, mostly secondary school students. friendly bunch of people~ was introduced to them, but sadly, i can't remember their names~ hehee~ please don't kill me okie samantha? =P

bible studies!! shan't go into detail. lolx=) but, i "received" a message about my situation=)

btw, the auditorum's aircon went off suddenly, and the ENTIRE place was SO quiet! i could sense the emptiness and quietness. it made me pretty uncomfortable cause it's too quiet~! the constant sound of the aircon wasn't there. Pastor Kong felt that too, and he joked that the warrenties are all expired after 2 years. lolx~

joined samantha and her cellgroup for supper at the coffeeshop nearby and i had hokkien mee. had a "choking" time with them. lolx=P telling lame jokes and riddles while eating is dangerous. i choked quite a few times and almost "laughed" all my food out. hahaZz~ i think i ain't creative enough to answer their questions~ i got them mostly wrong=P

took a cab back with... uh, samantha's cellgroup member? he stays at bukit panjang too=P hehe~ but, we had insufficient funds, we had to stop at a busstop, and walk home from there. wasn't quite a distance, but i was wondering what if there's another blackout. lolx=P

even when i was taking the lifts, i was pondering the what if question. lolx=P anyway, i trust in my Lord that he would protect me~ even IF there's a electrical breakdown~ =X

i will give my heart to you...
in everything i do...
you are the one im living for
i will lift my hands in praise
serve you in all my days
you are the one im loving for...

No comments: