Friday, April 09, 2004

just came back from zhss, and CCK Kbox. lolx=)

zhss - did some pioneering over there, but basically i was overlooking the boys, making sure that their stuffs are properly done. hehz~ then the hunks helped to raise a super high structure. i think it's about 2-3 stories high? quite impressive=)

then, my leader, Patrick Tan, saw me. bad news=/ he immediately assigned me work to do tomorrow morning! i'm MUST be present BY 7.30am!! ah!! it's so freaking early! he said that he has loads of stuffs for me to do=/

kbox - went to kbox with jiedi has his friend was feeling depressed. my job there was just to sing songs and accompany jiedi~ lolx=) tried singing new songs, but it's rather difficult. or maybe i was too stressed cause jiedi's friend sings very well. well, i felt that i could do better=/

got to sleep earlier tonite=/

No comments: