Wednesday, April 14, 2004

well, i'm beginning to treasure electricity more now, after what had happened about an hour ago. =)

flashback -

i was happily chatting with samantha and herman in msn then power failure. at first, i thought that it's only my unit, but i started to hear shouts and it was TOO dark. i could not even see, NOT even my out stretched hands! then, i realised that the ENTIRE bukit panjang has power failure.

irony - herman and i were joking about the fickling of our lights suddenly in msn. lolx=P little did we know that it would bring such event=X

thoughts raced through my mind like some bullet train. started to message my friends and ask if they are hit by the failure. even the network was down!! suddenly, my house phone rang. it was quite creepy as there wasn't any power, and i was quite puzzled that the phones would work. picked up the call, and it was my relative, asking if we were hit by the failture. lolx=)

anyway, i was a little freaked out as everything was pitch dark and i could feel evil in the air? hahaz=P maybe i watched horror shows earlier, and it freaked me out too=P anyway, my family started to light candels and while i was lighting them, i noticed that there were plenty of stars in the skies! it was a beautiful sight!! i started to go wow! and told all my friends about it. lolx=)

well, the network resumed and i started to mass message my friends, asking and telling them how cool it is, and how it might be an terrorist attack. had a discussion with my sister about terrorist attacks and how fragile our life would be. all the terrorists need to do is just drop a bomb, and we're all dead=/

electricity wasn't back until an hour later, and within that an hour, i received news that not only bukit panjang was hit. places like choa chu kang were hit. well, Channel News Asia just reported that there were several other places that were hit. lolx=P hmm, it really shows that singapore is quite fragile? all the terrorists have to do is to control the powerplants, shut it down, and we're doomed or during the chaotic failure, bomb important places like the MINDEF or even Tenah Airbase?

heh, now that electricity's back, i'm sort of anticipating a repeat of the failure. i don't know why, but it's just a gut feeling=/

oh! my sister was telling me that the moment she flipped my bible open, the lights fickled. cool timing huh? i own a POWERFUL bible!

No comments: