Monday, April 19, 2004

well well, i think my MPP test is a goner~ lolx=P

basically, i was writing rubbish for the exam paper. questions like explain what is distillation used for? hahaz! somehow, i managed to remember my chemistry in secondary school, and i wrote them all down=X

well, a testimony to share with you guys~

God's favor!

my IAC project is LONG overdue, and my gracious tutor, Mr. Desmond Wee, gave my group LOADS of chances to complete our project. but, we faced loads of problems - last minute cancels and no replies from the other party (sis, take note!! !@#$% your friend!! !@#$%) anyway, we had no choice but to look for other alternatives to complete our project.

i remember before i slept on 1 of the many nights, i prayed to God about my project problems and asked that he give me a solution, a "light" out of the darkness. heh~ the next day, darren and i met up and we discuessed about our project. suddenly, i remembered the SPCA accepts volunteers, even students at anytime of the month~! darren checked out their site, and he comfirmed that we can sign up as volunteers=D praise the Lord~! - light in the darkness...

then, earlier just now, when i was doing my project report, Mr. Desmond Wee called me up and asked me about my project. well, he explained to me that the report cannot be done in a "future" tense as the report should be based on our experience, and not what would be happening.

at first, i thought that he would fail us, BUT thank God for favour~ Mr. Desmond Wee gave my group ANOTHER chance, and he said that he would ONLY allow MY group to do the report in future tense, and we do not have to do a presentation. though we would be getting - just passes grades, it's better then a fail~!!

not only that, Mr. Desmond Wee said that because i participated in the rock and roll event organised by him, he might consider giving us better grades! =D=D=D=D

wHeee!!!! PrAisE thE LoRd!!!!

No comments: