Thursday, October 21, 2004

2 nice songs to share with you guys.

Hillsongs Australia - Forever

I'll Worship at Your Throne
Whisper my own love song
With all my heart I'll sing
For You my Dad and King
I'll live for all my days
To Put a smile on Your face
And when we finally meet
It'll be for eternity

And Oh how wide You open up Your arms
When I need Your love
And how far You would come
If ever I was lost
And You said that all You feel for me
Is undying love
That You showed me through the cross

I'll worship You my God
I'll worship You my God
I love You
I love You
Forever I will sing
Forever I will be with You
Be with You

simple lyrics, but speaks so much of God's love. reading the lyrics alone is encouraging and when you listen to the band sing, its awesome.

but, too bad!! we can't download songs now~ the govt. decided to put a total stop into this P2P thingy. whoever gets caught downloading songs on kazza will be JAILED for 6 months!! i guess the Singapore Govt. have to build more prisons~ anyway, i think its a stupid idea. even if i can't download songs, i'm still able to rip from my friends through other ways of connection.

next song, its a old song. but the lyrics is beautiful~ if i can sing this song to someone, i would=)

-

Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart

Come stop your crying it will be alright
just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you
I will be here, dont you cry
For one so small you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

Chorus
Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes you'll be in my heart
From this day on, now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart always..

Why can't they understand the way we feel?
They just don't trust, what they cant explain
I know we're different but, deep inside us
We're not that different at all

Chorus

Don't listen to them, what do they know?
We need each other to have to hold
They'll see in time...i know...
When destiny calls you you must be strong (you gotta be strong)
I might not be with you, but you got to hold on
They'll see in time..i know...
We'll show them together cuz

Chorus

You'll be in my heart (you'll be here in my heart)
no matter what they say (i'll be with you)
you'll be here in my heart (i'll be there) always..always...
i'll be with you
i'll be there for you always, always and always
just look over your shoulder
just look over your shoulder
just look over your shoulder
i'll be there always....

No comments: