Friday, October 01, 2004

woah~

rested behind me now is a 18? year old guitar~ though its old, its still playable and it looks pretty new after wiping it. its really quite amazing, even the quality of the guitar is still, good=D the sounds produced are quite clear, though its a little basey, but WHO CARES!?

well, thanks a bazillion to my sister and dr lee~ now, i can annoy everyone in my family with my lousy guitar skills!! woohoo!!

ok, thanks a kazillion to God too~ don't think He would be annoyed by my lousy guitar skills! lolz=D

was playing the guitar earlier, and even though its not really tuned, i managed to strum a decent "piece" of 4 chords that sounded pretty nice~~ a piece thats slow and sweet sounding~ and i really felt a sense of achievement already~~ hahaz=P

tried playing Pastor Kong's favourite guitar piece - "i have come to bow down" but sadly, there were chords that i haven learnt yet, so... i'll be annoying my cellgroup guitarist to teach me those chords! hAhaz!=x

i won't be tuning the guitar ever! shall leave the tuning to the pros, fixing and whatevers to the pros. i shall and only strum the guitar~

WOOHOO!!!

No comments: