Sunday, October 31, 2004

31 October 2004, Sunday.

a day worth remembering.

thank God that i'm not in ministry today, else i would have missed out a GREAT message.

service 5 was SUPER anointed. RIGHT from the beginning, when praise and worship started, the atmosphere charged up immediately. i'm not talking about the music that's being played, but the PRESENCE of God.

suddenly, there was filling of JOY into my heart. at the same time, i began to cry out to God, to take away burdens in my mind and to refresh me. that's just for the praise part.

worship. the presence of God grew STRONGER. i went down to my knees. even as i sang the song, the voice of God was clear in my mind. He said that He loves me and He has forgiven me totally.

then, i felt as if God came over and gave me a HUG!!

i felt SO LOVED that i couldn't control my tears and just cried.

that wasn't all.

i was crying out to God regarding another matter and i felt God reassuring me that its done. my burden was lifted and God dealed with the problem!!

hearts are convicted and many teared.

Pastor Kong preached a strong message about worship and i'm sure many hearts are burning with the desire to worship God - waiting for Him, fully focused, adoration and sacrifices. every word Pastor Kong spoke, brought forth revelations into my mind~

even my favourite verse from the bible was quoted!!

Isa 40:30-31 - Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

God's moving and great things are happening!

can't wait for them to come!!

No comments: