Thursday, October 14, 2004

just when i thought its just another day of my life, God took this day and made it special.

i went for OOP revision lesson conducted by low see chu. in our opinion, he's the best programming lecturer in MDE. super patient and he teaches with a clear understanding of what he's teaching. no matter what question is raised, he's equipped with the answers.

not only that, he explains so clearly that just 1 lesson with him can almost cover the entire semister of doubts.

thank God that yanren actually bothered to message me and reminded me about low see chu's OOP class, else i would have missed it=P

as i sat in class, low see chu said that he would take 2 hours to complete the exam paper. so i took a quick look at my handphone and realised that he's going to end later then 6pm. i had a problem.

at 6pm, i have bible studied at YMCA and i've already missed last week's lesson due to the MDE games. missing this week's lesson would be really bad~

suddenly, yaohua called me and asked if i would be going for lessons. so i told him about my situation and i was informed that there's a similar class at 7.45, which i am able to attend. so, i was pretty relieved and was able to concentrate fully in class.

took a quick 5 minute dinner before taking a cab down to YMCA.

upon reaching YMCA, i realised that there isn't any 7.45 class for Laying Foundations. so i called yaohua to reconfirm stuffs. he wasn't sure himself and he asked me to double check. after double checking, i was certain that there isn't any classes at 7.45. so, i called him back and he suggested that i join him for the Going Onto Perfection Class.

at first, i was a little hesitatant. i wanted to go home and study for my programming paper because i need to score extremely high for the paper to at least get a pass for my overall grade. so, before i could reject him, yaohua told me to wait for him at the food court.

so, i walked over and met up with him.

Pastor Ming was preaching to us and through him, God spoke to me about my situation. i shan't go on rambling about what my situation is, but through the bible study lesson, i understood so many stuffs that i didn't understand or was confused about in the beginning.

i never felt so ashamed of myself in the presence of God and i certainly hope that my conviction can stand the fire of God and stay strong during trials.

when we worshipped, the presence of God came peacefully upon me. there was something in the atmosphere and you could actually feel it. it certainly feels like God coming upon me, reassuring me, comforting me and encouraging me.

the atmosphere was charged up. everyone lingered in His presence and Pastor Ming instructed us not to speak too loudly, but speak in a soft tone. it was so quiet that if anyone moved, it would have disrupted the presence. everything and everyone was so still, only the presence of God moved throughout the room...

even after the lesson ended, the presence of God lingered in my heart. i could feel it even when i walked to the busstop. i could feel that there's something in my heart.

you guys may think that i've gone insane or whatever, but if you are really doubting me, come to church with me. with an open heart and mind, you can experience whatever i've experienced.

No comments: