Thursday, October 28, 2004

my fears vanished.

well, even though i'm not feeling well, aching all over and super sleepy, i'm so relived and happy! hEhz=P i shan't elaborate=)

for some reason, i couldn't sleep last night and as i laid on my bed, i tossed and turned. i kept checking on the time and realised that i've been waking up every few minutes. for some reason, i felt really uncomfortable and couldn't sleep.

at 5+ am, i fell asleep but woke up a while later because of my sister - blowing her hair.

soon, my dad came into my room and told me to prepare. we had to work.

sluggishly, i dragged myself to shower and wanted to tell my parents that i'm not feeling well, but after considering my thoughts, i decided to go work afterall - at least i'll get some income.

work wasn't that bad. minus the fact that i suffered aching joints, constant dust and smoke. not forgetting my coughs. doing the same stuffs over and over again and be quite taxing. its so mono and everything you do is a standard step.

so after repeating it hundreds of times, you really get very tired.

but, i managed to survive till 6pm. thank God!

Singapore Idol - felt that only 3 idols shined through - olinda, DAPHNEY!! and sylvester. shan't comment cause i'm not a judge=)

hAhaz=P

i'm nuts.

i need a break

No comments: