Saturday, October 16, 2004

well, haven been blogging for the past few days~ been quite drained out by the different activities thats going on...

friday - friday marked the beginning of my final exams, and it kicked off with OOP. a module that i feared most, a module that i hated. well, thank God for low see chu, else i wouldn't be able to understand the entire semister of OOP in 3 hours.

somehow, he manages to make everything seem so easy to remember and understand.

before the paper, i had a really bad spiritual attack. when i was walking to the bus stop, i guess the devil was trying to discourage me and make me miss the paper. i heard in my mind super negative comments passed by my lecturer and even had images of him sneering at me.

as i tried to encourage myself with bibical verses, the negative thoughts came stronger. suddenly, the Holy Spirit prompted me with this - the Lord is my Banner. my victory. at first, those words didnt quite register in my mind (well, with all the negative thoughts, whose would? hAhaz) then, when i got onto the bus, i kept repeating those words to myself.

then the rhema word came to light.

HE IS MY VICTORY!

which means, i've already got victory over my OOP lecturer, paper, wdever that gotta do with OOP. all i have to do, is just to complete the paper in the exam hall!!

so, seated i was in the classroom, feeling a little excited. said a quick prayer before i started writing anything. as i wrote, i felt like as if i was being guided by the Holy Spirit. the answers came out pretty smoothly and most of the time, i didn't get stuck on a particular question for too long.

i finished my paper on the dot and when the lecturer said pens down, i couldn't help but started to grin to myself. thanking God in my heart, feeling super extremely excited.

stepped out of class to discuss about the paper and i realised that most of my classmates didn't have enough time to complete the paper. well, but i guess that they should be able to get the passing grade. checked answers with sijie and though i made a little careless mistake, most of my answers are in tally with him.

to me, the battle is won. i've completed my OOP paper and what's right can never be wrong. the truth is always the truth. my super bias lecturer can't mark me wrong for right answers=P woohoo!!

just got to pray hard that my overall results would make the grade, then i won't have to see his stupid face near year=P

well, then i studied with yanren, howie and alvin in the school library.

we saw the same girl we tried to help yanren pick up. this time, she was in a room with leonard! so since there were connections, they were all trying to get the girl's attention. the chance came when leonard left the room. we tried sliding a piece of paper under the door, but it didnt catch her attention.

so when she went for the toilet and came back, alvin called her and passed her the slip of paper. in the paper is yanren's hp number and a message for the girl. well, in the beginning, she rejected the number, but yanren said that she messaged him later that night and they chatted in MSN~ haHaz=P

after studying in the school library, i headed to tampines for cellgroup meeting. met up with xj, daphne and kaichin to goto victoria's place. its pretty far away from the interchange and it takes about 15 minutes to reach by bus.

well, her place is really nice~ super quiet and the swimming pool is seriously huge~ i feel like going there for a swim next friday!! hAaz=P

first cellgroup after multiplication~ pretty interesting~ nothing much to say, cause its the first cellgroup. things would definately improve.

alan and i would be leading the cellgroup in a massive game. angels and mortals. well, its a simple game played in most places~ so, loads of brainstorming and MATHS were done when both of us were planning. thank God i did D Math, because the sequence was broken and i managed to spot it=P hahaZz=P

cellgroup ended really late, but i managed to catch the last bus home. by the time i was home, i was so tired that i had to get my sister to hang up the clothes for me. i just felt like bathing, then sleep, but i couldn't.

i had to email everyone in the cellgroup regarding the game. so, nearly 1 hour was spent typing the email and messaging everyone to check their mails in the morning=/

well, thank God that on saturday, my sister managed to wake me up for my database paper.

saturday - database paper was rather direct. thank God that most stuffs i studied came out. some of them were the same questions asked for the past years~ so, i guess i would be able to get a pass for database=P heez~

left early and i met the girl who we helped yanren picked up at the bus stop~ loLz=P

headed to plaza to purchase a gift for my mortal, but i couldn't find a nice gift. all the gifts are kiddy and she's a pretty mature sister~ so, its a little difficult buying stuffs for her as i've totally no idea what does she like~ hehZ=/

somehow, i got a feeling that there would be many problems tomorrow~ regarding the presents~ loLz=) but, the bad thing is that i can't be there to control stuffs and the good thing is that i'll be serving God tomorrow!! woohoo!!

pretty pooped now~ gotta go get my mortal a decent present=P

No comments: