Friday, October 22, 2004

i'm free,
soaring like an eagle,
up in the skies,
high and mighty.

today marks the end of my final exams of this semister. there are so many things i want to thank God for and i'll be using this space to squeeze in everything=)

thank God for classmates like alvin, yanren, howie, sijie, shirley, germaine, zhiwei and andy. they studied with me, taught me, encouraged me and tried all means to keep me awake when we're studying in the wee hours of the morning. if without you guys, my finals would be flunked.

thank God for alvin - driving me home after studying till wee hours, encouraging me, keeping me awake and teaching me stuffs that he knows. calling me on sunday night just to check if i was studying.

thank God for yanren - always calling me, asking me to study with them in the school library. always asking if i understand the module and wouldn't mind teaching me something once he understands it.

thank God for howie - always making sure that i'm awake when studying, helping me out when i'm stuck, teaching me when i do not understand a particular question.

thank God for sijie - telling me something so important - "dont be over-confident" teaching me and explaining to me the concepts of AT, always leading and guiding us in the class.

thank God for shirley - teaching me DM. even though she was studying, she took time off and taught me something that i wasn't sure.

thank God for germaine - 1 of the group of people that photocopied notes for us, taught me DM and encouraged everyone, including me when we're stressed out.

thank God for zhiwei - coming down to teach us even though he just woke up. being extremely patient with me when i bombarded him with loads of questions and he made me think of the solution, instead of giving me the answer.

thank God for andy - coming down to teach us even though he just woke up. explained clearly and patiently when i asked him about DM.

thank God for everything, everyone!!

without them, and perhaps others whose name i didn't list, i wouldn't have studied myself at home and without them, i would have fallen asleep while studying. but thru their encouragment, naggings and "forcefullness" i kept awake, most of the time.

my results may not be wonderful, i may even fail modules. but i know that i did my very best throughout this period of time and may it bring glory to God=)

No comments: