Monday, October 25, 2004

interesting dream.

dreamt that i was badly burnt because of a explosion and i used my body to protect someone else. my entire face was charred, so is my body.

not knowing that i was burnt, i carried that person out of the explosion site, making sure that she's fine. but when everyone stared in horror at me, i fainted.

got transported to the hospital.

everyone comes and pray for me, visits me. but somehow, the people stopped coming and i was often alone. then, Pastor Kong and Pastor Sun came. (i've no idea why they are there.)

they prayed for me and visited me often.

seemingly, i lost my identity, family and friends. then, Pastor Kong and Pastor Sun took me as their fostered child.

remember that my face was charred? well, i was given a extreme makeover and after the makeover, i was a completely different person.

Pastor Kong was afraid of me going back to my family, cellgroup and friends because they have hurt me so much. so wherever Pastor Kong went, i would be with him.

soon, i was back in church. i shared a very sad testimony about having a 2nd chance in life, but losing all my friends and not getting any support for anyone of them. but, no one knew that the person sharing on stage is me.

somehow, i managed to talk face to face with the girl whom i saved. we chatted about the guy who saved her years back. not knowing that i'm the guy, the girl started going on about why she didn't visit and why she's angry with that guy.

i almost revealed my identity to her, but Pastor Kong came out in time and dragged me away.

sometime later, i was given a chance to preach the word of God. the message is about relationships. as i preached, i was using my past experiences to relate to the message.

then, i was back with the old cellgroup. they still do not know that i'm the old "joel" it was weird and hostile and even when my identity was made known, there wasn't openness.

so, went back home and talked to Pastor Sun.

we went on holidays and i had a little sister. it was a great time of my life, enjoying myself.

back to church. Pastor Kong prayed for me and laid hands.

-

can't remember what happened afterwards.

heh, pretty interesting dream... imagine having Pastor Kong and Pastor Sun as your parents.. i think it's seriously cool. =P

No comments: