Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Isaiah 40 : 31 - But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

i would be constantly reminded of this verse as i would pass by the banner every wednesday. this verse is also the verse dawn shared with me before our cellgroup multiplied. when dawn first read to me this verse, i felt so encouraged.

the verse alone is beautiful as it speaks of someone whose strength is in the Lord and they would soar like eagles.

i don't think there's any word that can describe the feeling of soaring like an eagle.

-

well, i think i won't be rambling here in this blog, but i would be writing my thoughts here in this space. its pretty boring to read what i ate for lunch and who i talked to few hours back~

so, it would be a space for me to write down my revelations, thoughts and feelings=)

No comments: