Sunday, July 10, 2005

first day serving as an elite.

if i could describe my experience, it would be something like - opening the door to your home, but everything inside has changed.

as an elite, more is expected out of me and i've to be pro-active. anticipation and standing by to serve the pastors at the fullest of my ability.

i believe that i'll be completely changed in my thinking and attitude after a certain period of time in the elites; thinking more like a leader and making decisions like one, being a confident and mature man of God.

i realized i've got to change and adapt really quickly in the elites. i've got to start thinking as a leader in the ministry and know whats happening, so that i'm able to react fast and right.

but not only that, i believe that i'm able to teach and encourage people with what i learnt and experienced in the ministry. whatever things i learnt in the ministry is applicable for my cellgroup and even school!

i can't wait to serve again, to learn more and to stretch myself so that i'm able to do greater things for God!

No comments: