Monday, July 25, 2005

went for service with my cellgroup earlier and it was great. though it was the third time listening to it, and i even memorized Pastor Kong's jokes, i still received revelations fresh from the oven and a better understanding to the sermon, Potential.

during worship, i had an exciting encounter with God. His presence filled the entire auditorium and i humbled myself, gave all that i have to Him. then together, we went through the visions He placed in my heart. no doubt it was an exciting encounter, but it made me realize, or rediscover, how much i needed the power of the Holy Spirit in my life.

i may have the potential, talent and anointing to do things for Him. but if there's no power, its like dead-works.

i need to know the Holy Spirit in an intimate way and i want to yield to Him. i cannot afford to lose my focus and i got to be disciplined. geniuses use 4% of their brainpower, its just that extra hardwork and focus that makes the difference.

i got to move at my full capacity, but before i know my maximum capacity, i got to go beyond my limits. to live a life for Christ thats totally yielded to Him; i'm radical for Christ.

i don't know how and i don't know when's the breakthrough. but all i know is that my God is never late and never will He forsake me.

No comments: