Monday, July 11, 2005

positive confession of the Word~!!

this is something so important that every believer MUST apply in their life!! why? because the TRUTH shall set you FREE. where does the truth come from? it comes from the WORD OF GOD!

not your circumstance, situations or problems!! the bible says He loves every single one of us, even the worst sinner to the ugliest, no matter in what condition we were in!

so what does that mean? it means that no matter WHO and WHAT kind of person you are, you're never condemned by Him. Job 15:6 - Your own mouth condemns you, and not I; Yes, your own lips testify against you.

no doubt there's challenges and difficult times, but we're overcomers! nothing's too difficult for our God and would He leave us alone? NO!

Jesus died on the cross so that the Holy Spirit can come. the Holy Spirit's our encourager. He knows what we're going through and He feels the pain too, as the Holy Spirit's a person.

you're never alone on this Spiritual Family and everyone is here for each other. we're not here to judge, to laugh at other's flaws or to look down on other people.

i never had an easy time being a Christian. i had doubts, valley experiences and thoughts of giving up. but there's a simple fact that kept me going.

Jesus Christ died on the cross for me. my life belongs to Him because He paid for all my sin and shame.

i made choices that placed God first. i made sacrifices and i stretched myself, walking INTO the unknown without asking God what would become of me.

God didnt promise me to be an elite member. but i sacrificed my time and i gave my best to Him. there are many capable leaders in security ministry, and i admire those in the elites because they get to serve pastors directly.

but never once, i dared to imagine myself being an elite. i merely prayed about it and kept my focus on whatever i was assigned to in security. after months of serving and giving my best, i could have given up.

but i didn't. i pressed on and eventually, a door opened up. those months of serving wasn't put to waste because i went through some of the most revelational trainings with my leaders. those teachings and sharing equipped me for what i'm going to expect.

Bro ChongKeng

  • seeing the potential in someone is more important than giving a person a vision.
  • i want you to see the potential, and then pray to God for a vision.
  • our confidence should come from the potential that we know God has given us.
Bro KokYew

  • to be an IC, you got to think like an IC.
  • how are you going to be an IC, if you keep running to me for solution? THINK FOR YOURSELF, what is the BEST solution that will benefit everyone?

Bro Jimmy

  • it takes MORE than a man to share his problems.
  • thick skin, to take all the scoldings, but THIN heart, to receive God's grace.

you may think that because i'm good, spiritual, anointed.. whatever. but let me remind you..

i'm just a ordinary human being.

if i can do it, why can't you?

just hang in there, in HIS promises and according to His time, you will breakthrough.

how about treasuring your valley experience, ask God what does He want you to learn and get moulded hard!

its ALL a choice.

do you want to breakthrough?

No comments: