Sunday, July 24, 2005

Potential.

in me lies a great potential to do great things for God. its all up to me if i want to work hard to release my potential through my vision.

the visions that God placed in my heart - serving in the security ministry, serving as a cellgroup leader, serving as a pastor in CHC, preaching the word of God, serving as a healing evangelist.

every single one of the visions He has given me seems tough. when i had the vision to serve in security ministry, i was shocked because i wasn't mature enough, nor i had the security "style". but by the grace of God, i got into security and i got moulded to become a security personnel.

the rest of the visions? its gonna take sometime from now, but i believe God will bring me to that point, making sure that the vision comes to past. He is never late =)

i've to stretch my capacity so that i'll be able to have the ability to fulfill God's vision! maximum potential requires hardwork!! without hardwork, its never 100% ability!!

so what exactly is potential? its the ability to do things that have yet come to past!

are you building sand castles in the air or are you making dreams a reality?

No comments: