Thursday, July 14, 2005

how many times you wish that time would just slow down?

especially when you're sharing dreams, visions, experiences with friends. no matter who's sharing, its still very spiritual and it kinda shows the spiritual state we're in.

if we're on track or off track.

God arranged it for a reason. i may not exactly know the reason, but i do know that after sharing my dreams and visions, i hunger and thirst for MORE of Him. i feel like embracing Him and never letting go, feel like fellowshipping with Him and telling Him how much i treasure Him.

i don't know if you guys know about my dreams and visions, but its really something amazing from God and till today, when God reminds me about it, i get excited.

my ability grows to the level of my dreams! i may not be the final product, but i'll be the final product that God wants me to be!! constant yielding to the Holy Spirit and making good decisions WILL help me increase my ability.

i'm not afraid to be washed in Heaven's rain - just heard this verse from the song, Healing Rain. like the lyrics say, we cannot be afraid to stand up for God and make decisions that places Him first.

some people fear the vision God had given and eventually, God will look for someone else who is willing to carry the burden.

those that honor God, He will Honor back.

your future is secured with God, isn't that comforting enough to know?

No comments: