Saturday, July 16, 2005

woah~ prayer meeting was so good that it felt better than emerge conference; loads of worship, meeting God face to face, kneeling and definitely intensed prayers.

i managed to stay focused throughout the prayer meeting and didn't even feel tired after 6 hours of prayers.

perhaps it wasn't any other prayer meeting for me; i had a fresh encounter with God.

though it wasn't anything significant, it really challenged my faith to step out of my comfort zone, into the unknown, and trust God all my life.

all He asked was just if i want to do great things for Him, even if i have to sacrifice things and people that i treasure.

wouldn't confess that i gave a "spiritual" answer, but i guess He's pleased=P

when God comes and speaks, its just so different. it almost seems like the devil is right beside you and telling you things that you wouldn't want to know. at the same time, God's presence and power simply flowed throughout the auditorium that you can't seem to get your thoughts right.

then in all that hustle, a voice came and asked me to trust Him.

with that, i placed my life on the altar.

He's in control.

No comments: