Sunday, July 31, 2005

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

hahaZz=D went for service with my cellgroup members, as usual, was a tad frustrated that even after wasting 11 sms, no one bothered to queue together. in the end, we had to settle sitting at different places.

pastor mike shared about going onto the next level. it was certainly a great message that challenged everyone to keep moving forward in life. i even started to think if i'm doing things in my comfort zone and i challenged myself to take ownership in my ministry and even cellgroup.

pastor mike gave altarcalls and as usual, i went down to support. i saw pastor david laying hands and there wasn't any elites following him, thus i took the intiative to follow him, to support him. little did i expect that when he prayed for a brother, he turned to me and told me to pray for him.

there i was, slightly confused, but made a quick decision. with a quick ok, i turned around and started to pray for the brother.

he manifested and the spirit was fighting back strongly. i prayed even stronger in tongues and the spirit fought back even more. i had to use my knees and both my hands to pin him down, at the same time, to pray for him and discern the spirit.

in my heart, i seriously don't know what to do, i didn't know what to pray for. but all i know is that i've the authority and anointing of the Holy Spirit to cast out all demonic controls. slowly i started to pray for the brother.

when i said the name JESUS, the spirit reacted violently. then i remembered a verse in the bible saying that in My name, you shall cast out all demons!! felt REALLY excited i started to declare Jesus as Lord and Savior, and the devil has no control over the brother.

i guess there were several strongholds in his life. i prayed until my voice turned coarse, but i kept my focus on him. at the same time, he seemed to be getting better, so i started telling him to let go and to resist the devil together with me and also shared with him about the blood of Jesus Christ.

i guess it took close to 30 minutes before he was well again. after vomiting, he said that he feels dizzy and he doesn't know why~ couldn't help but laugh a little=P hahaZz~

thank God for the SOT student that helped me when no one else did.

thank God for using me, for anointing me, to cast out demons in His name. He showed me, once again, how true and powerful He is. thank God for the anointing of the Holy Spirit. without the Holy Spirit, i wouldn't have the anointing to cast out demons.

this anointing that has been given to me, i will not abuse or misuse it. i will only use it to bring glory to God.

-

it was almost tested immediately. after the brother recovered, i went up to level 1 to meet my cellgroup members. the moment i stepped in, i heard eugene and chinpor saying that they didn't get prayed for. so i suggested that they go for the next service. but the response i got was some-what similar to what i experienced.

holy anger built up in my Spirit.

they resisted and even felt disgusted at the name of Jesus Christ. when i stepped towards them and talked to them, they stepped backwards. they even started to be violent.

important lesson here; spirits were controling them. immediately i pulled them towards me and challenged them to go for the next service. though much resistance, through the authority of Jesus Christ, chinpor agreed to go for the next service.

as for eugene, he walked off, ignoring me.

after 5 minutes, i sent both of them a sms. they didn't reply until quite long later. eugene regained control, but chinpor was still fuming mad. he challenged me and i gladly accepted the challenge.

by the grace of God, with a quote from the bible, chinpor's anger subsided.

-

today's experience alone has caused me to step out in faith, to do something that i never thought i would do. but after experiencing the power of God, i CAN'T WAIT for the next oppounity =)

from glory to glory!!

No comments: