Thursday, September 16, 2004

almost didn't go school today~

woke up and felt rather uncomfortable. took a peek at the mirror just to find out that my right eye was reddish and a little swollen. decided to ignore it and bathed. but, my mom noticed it and advised me to see a doctor as it looked pretty bad~

so, i was forced to finish a bottle of liang cha and if my eye gets better, i would be allowed to go school. well, thank God that my eye got better, but i was rather sluggish about the fact that i still had to go school, and i was very late.

reached class, and my classmates asked me if i went on a holiday~ loLz=P

school today was rather bad~ i had endless of hipcups and sijie poking me, trying to keep me awake~ loLz=P i was falling asleep unknowingly and every few minutes, sijie would poke me to wake me up=/ sometimes i was so sleepy that i fell back to sleep almost immediately and he had to use more force=/

it rained so heavily again!!! such a great weather to sleep in!! wish i had my blankie in school too~ hAhaz!! =X

i seem to be on a eating rampage today. at 10am, i ate chicken chop. then at 3pm, i ate fish burger with fries~ lolz=P suddenly, i'm eating loads again~ there goes my marnee!! >.<

i used to be able to survive the entire day with just lasi lemak or just plain rice with a little stuff here and there. but now, i guess i can't~ =P

i think i hear the gym calling to me~ but, i'm so lazy~

No comments: