Monday, September 06, 2004

monday blues~

boring monday~ the only interesting lesson was AT and for the first time in months, i attempted to complete the entire question myself. well, thank God it wasn't that difficult and sijie was helping me whenever i got stuck~ before you guys think that i've been copying homework, your wrong manz!

its practical! loLx=P

time flies before our eyes. on the way home, junwen and i were talking about the final exams approaching in 4 weeks time. then our 2nd sem would start in december, ending at january the next year. everything is so cramped and we just found out that our division games are 3 weeks from now!!

shouldn't they do it earlier so that we can enjoy without much stress? lolz

soon, i'll be in year 3, and serving the country after graduating. NSman get higher pays and better equipments. its also rumoured that training and stuffs would be reduced~ life's getting easiler or what? hahaZz=) but, the best news would be still - 84 batch DO NOT need to serve NS anymore!!

well, that reminds me of something.

charmaine gave me 21 missed calls just to wake me up, but i forgot that the phone was on silent mode. so, how did i wake up? i had a nightmare.

i dreamt that i was in greenridge sec, buying drinks and talking to some of my friends. then, as i walked to the study block, there was a loud explosion. the explosion came from the opposite block and when i heard the explosion, i could feel myself reacting even though i was asleep.

then, a second and third explosion occured.

on the third explosion, bits of glasses flew towards me and my leg was cut. i could FEEL the pain on my thighs and i woke up in shock. turned to look at the time, but noticed that my handphone's flashing.

with my usual morning voice, i answered and heard charmaine laughing at the other end~

somehow, i felt that the dream feels so real~ i could feel the pain and even though i was asleep, i knew that i jerked when i was shocked by the first explosion.

its kinda creepy eh.

i kept getting dreams today in class. whenever i dozed off, i would wake up in shock as though i was falling off or slipping off. it has never happened so frequently~

dreamy day eh? =P

No comments: