Monday, September 13, 2004

sianish day.

didn't go school as my back was hurting pretty badly. but somehow i went to play basketball earlier and its something that i didn't really regret.

it could have been one of the best days to play basketball, but my mood was rather strange. i felt extremely moody and didn't want to talk much. there were times when i just felt like punching the person in the face whenever he cried foul, for something i didn't do.

he tripped over me and shouted. what did i do wrong? expect me to chop off my leg so that he wouldn't fall? stupid showoff who thinks that he's really good, when he's actually crap and he expects me to let him run pass, without any physical contact?!

stupid game of basketball it became. if this happens everytime, i rather not play basketball.

No comments: