Sunday, September 05, 2004

its a miracle of God that i was able to stay awake for LONG hours day!! thank God charmaine and hanning both gave me morning calls, so did another auntie who called the wrong number. loLz=)

went to church pretty excited as its sunday and its also my security interview!!

service was great, again, as usual. Pastor Kong's back from revival conference in Taiwan and he's SO on fire that he went on and on preaching and preaching without much rest. even though he was very tired, he continued preaching and serving God! thats something i should learn=)

after service, the cell headed to the coffeeshop for lunch. before i could finish my lunch, the security personal called me and told me to report for interview at the riviera~ rushed back to church like a crazy person, but thank God the Holy Spirit instructed me to go to the toilet and clean up first~

it was drizzling a little and my face was pretty wet, so were my glasses. along the way to the riviera, i met the person who would interview me, but i didn't know that its him. just breezed past him without much notice.

when i reached the reporting place, i was instructed to sit down and wait for the team IC. looked around and saw many familar faces - vene was there and so was sister sharon~ hAaz~

the IC came and the interview started. well, he asked me the same questions that he asked when he called me last night and i was almost repeating myself. then, he told me about what security is all about, the commitment and the attire of the security personnal.

then, he looked at my hair, and said that its not suitable. its too funky and it should be a little flatter. loLz=P

but, unlike some of my friends, i was told to wait for his call. some of my friends were asked if they are able to start next week! >.<

well, not feeling very discouraged cause i did my best!!

met my cellgroup afterwards and we went to take neoprints in church~ loLz~ then, charmaine and i took another shot and both our smiles were like picture perfect smiles~ haHAz!! but there were no cutters available, so the entire shot is with charmaine=/

discipleship with xiaojia, then makeup cellgroup for charmaine~ stayed in church till 6 plus before getting a lift home by chad~ charmaine's brosie.

got home, decided to go cut my hair at my usual salon, but after travelling all the way there, i realised that its closed. so i went to BP plaza and had my hair cut.

i'll never step into that salon, ever again!

my hair looks a little weird now i think. the sides are super short and the top is like, not so short~ it looks pretty uneven too! aRgh!!

No comments: