Friday, September 03, 2004

the burning sensation of the Holy Spirit~ ooHz~~

it maybe a long day today, but thank God i was blessed with energy and strength to survive through the day. we all got back our AT results, but i wasn't quite satisfied with my results. although i scored 66.5, i felt that i could have done better if i didn't commit careless mistakes~

nonetheless, thank God i finally passed a paper~! loLx! it has been so frustrating to realize that i need that few pathetic marks to cross the line. we did our class test for DM too, even though it was the same paper, i made careless mistakes, again! its so frustrating!!

perhaps God's trying to tell me something - sharpness?

headed home, showered and left again for cellgroup meeting at bukit merah~ i reached extremely early, but thank God i did so because He opened a door for me!! a brother, who's in Security ministry, came over and talked to me. i told him that i'm still waiting for a call from Security ministry and i've been waiting for a long time.

immediately, he whipped out his handphone and started messaging. took down my personal particulars and told me that the person-in-charge this sunday would be contacting me! praise the Lord~!! if i didn't hear wrongly, my interview would be this coming sunday!! -hops-

he even asked me how excited i am~ hAhaz~~

prayer meeting started and i felt the burning sensation of the Holy Spirit. its such a great sensation and i desire for the sensation to keep burning me in always~

cellgroup meeting then started and its about Faith. throughout the sermon, 1 phrase kept repeating in my mind. have Faith in God, everything.

began to realize that for the past few days, i've been worrying for nothing and God had already told me to have Faith in Him. but i chose the hard way, and that's to worry about nothing.

God's a good shepard and if one of His sheep are lost, He would go out to the mountains, valleys and caves just to bring that 1 sheep back to the flock! what we as His servants can do is just to encourage one another, and depend on God for everything. well, but that doesn't mean that we sit back and shake our legs. we still have to work for the Kingdom of God!! =D

No comments: