Wednesday, September 01, 2004

before i forget, the channel 8 news anchor looks like kyoko fukada!! woAh!! -melts-

woke up feeling extremely tired and drained. 99.5% of my mind screamed at me, telling me NOT to go school, but that 0.5% managed to convince me why i should go school - project discussion~ =/

when i was in the bus, i almost fell asleep standing and my eyes were extremely heavy. the moment i stepped into class, i slumped into my seat and fell asleep~ loLz=P

project discussions... well, wasn't really contributing much as i fought against myself - sleepyness.

at around 5, i left home and headed to YMCA for my bible studies lessons. well, its lesson 6 today and that means that i missed lesson 5~ sighz~ anyway, brother kimhock's teaching in that session!! woohoo!! at least the place doesn't seem so strange to me now~ loLz=)

saw loads of NP Elites at YMCA too~ but they are all in the other classes and i'm the only 1 in Christian Lifestyle~

i can't believe that i finished reading the Faith book by Dr. Phil Pringle. but, i would be re-reading it, this time with highlighters and probably a notebook to write down my thoughts and revelations~ =)

there are so many thoughts in my mind right now. how i wish that they would be cleared, but i can never clear it myself because i do not know the causes of it. trying not to worry right now, but i still feel uneasy as i know there's a problem regarding me and some other people.

tried my very best to meet up and chat, but she seems to be hibernating.

is she really that tired in school, or is she avoiding me?

loads of reasons and excuses to back up each excuse, but which is the truth?

No comments: