Tuesday, August 31, 2004

teachers' day celebrations.

super lame celebrations at my secondary school today, but i had a great time chatting with mr. rao, my former maths teacher~ though it was a little weird chatting with him, as i couldn't really understand his accent anymore, it was an enjoyable chat~ he asked me if i'm interested to be a teacher in the future, and guess what!? i told him that i'm interested~ loLz~

i starting to feel tired being the nice guy. being concerned for others, when they need a listening ear, i'll definitely try my best to be by their side. but, its really frustrating when know that there's something going on and the other party ain't trying their best to share with you.

whats the point of it!? then you shouldn't have even told me in the beginning that you got troubles.

sighz, not really complaining that i dislike people coming to me, but... please don't leave me hanging on a thread. i really do want to help, no matter the circumstances.

No comments: