Sunday, August 08, 2004

played basketball~!! my back felt a million times better and when i went for the layup, i didn't feel much pain~ thank God! by His strides, we're healed!

played with the adults today and even though we lost 3 matches in a row, i had a great time. i was guarding this guy who everyone says is Michael Wong's former coach. well, when i was guarding him, i realised that i made MANY stupid mistakes that gave him the chance for a open shot or layup.

then, when i started to be careful about my guarding, he caught me off guard by passing the ball, or sudden shots. he may not be lightning fast, but he's extremely smart when playing basketball.

well, when we finally won a match, they were playing extremely relaxed and there were plenty of chances for us to score. managed to score a few baskets myself when he didn't guard me tightly~

it was really a great experience playing with them, and i learnt pretty cool tricks from the coach~ keke~

No comments: