Saturday, August 28, 2004

Since blogger's down, i decided to write my thoughts in Microsoft words first, then transferring it back to blogger when it's back in action.

The final paper was given out earlier at 11am. Now we all know why our lecturer was so panicky when he gave out revision papers and insisted that he keeps it at the end of the class. Most of the questions from his revision paper were almost the same as the questions today!! Well, thank God someone in my class managed to photocopy for everyone in the class=D

Went for service today!! It's been such a long time since i last went to service on Friday nights and it was electrifying! Even the uncle beside me is so on fire for God that he couldn't stop jumping for joy!!

There is something special about the uncle - whenever we turn to our neighbors and repeat whatever Pastor Derek wants us to say, he would look at me in the eye and repeat extremely slowly. Somehow, i was very attracted to his words.

i felt so EXTREMELY blessed by the sermon - things not to do when we're broken hearted. Once again, God spoke into my heart again and i'm sure that He has definitely spoke into the hearts of many other people, for many people responded to the altar call and gave their hatred, resentments, sorrows and brokenness to God.

i went down too~ =)

Pastor Aries prayed for me and he said this - don't be afraid of the evil spirits.

i find it so extremely true. Last night, as i prayed, i could feel this weird presence in the air. It's definitely not the presence of God, but of something evil. That presence made me feel extremely uneasy and there were moments when i felt that there's something beside me. i felt as if someone was staring at me, trying to distract me. its really quite spooky, but God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind!!

After service, i waited for vene~ she has bought me a book! A brand new book from Rev Dr. Phil Pringle! One of my favorite Pastors~!! And he's the one that caused me to give my heart to Christ in October last year=) the book's about FAITH~!! faith's like the confidence in God, knowing that God would come through for us and His promises reign forever.

Something to share with you guys about my conversion with God, few days back.

God spoke to me few days ago, when i was really very sad - heartbroken, in fact. i was in my room, crying out to him. Then, His voice came, clear. He said, "If you're feeling so sad for a girl, what about Me? There are millions of people who rejected me, yet I still love them with all My heart."

Then, i realized God's heart for the lost. It seems so stupid for me to realize it now, but it just came like a rhema word into my heart. I realized that i've been bringing my friends just for the sake of bringing them.

i didn't explain to my friends the REAL reason why i've been inviting them to church. Repented and i started to message my friends the reason why i've been inviting them to church.

Even though some of my friends didn't reply, but i know that God has planted a seed in their hearts, and the seed would grow to become a strong and sturdy tree in the Lord. The word of God would just keep flashing past their minds and that's where they find their encouragement. The Holy Spirit begins to feel up their hearts and there's no longer the emptiness, but a Spirit-filled life!

Call me a fool, a fool in CHRIST!

No comments: